Bang & Olufsen, Floorstanding Speakers
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A9 with the Google Assistant Speaker
- On device controls: Swipe hand across the top to turn volume up or down. Rest hand on the top sensor for a few seconds to mute sound. Tap to the right to play next track and left to play previous track. Short tap in the centre to initiate last played source.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Wireless Connect: WLAN – 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Streaming services: Chromecast built-in, Airplay 2, Bluetooth audio streaming, DLNA -DMR,QPlay 2.0
- Connections: Line-in / Optica combi-jack, Ethernet
- Sound Type: Moveable
- Amplifier: 400 watt class D for bass, 2 x 200 watt class D for midrange, 2 x 200 watt class D for fullrange, 2 x 150 watt class D for treble
- Frequency: 33- 23.000 Hz
- Driver units: 1 x 8′ woofer, 2 x 3″ midrange, 2 x 1 1/2 ” fullrange, 2 x 3/4 ” tweeters, * For 3rd generation
- Maximum Loudness: 100 dB SPL
- Bass Capability: 95 dB SPL
- Recommended Room Size: 15-100 m, 150-1000 ft
- Placement settings: Active Room Compensation
- Cabinet principle: Bass reflex
- Multiroom functionality: Apple AirPlay2 and Google Chromecast multiroom technologies are integrated and ready for you to create a wireless Multiroom setup with Beoplay A9 4th gen.
- Stereo Pairing: Pair two Beoplay A9 to enjoy a stereo listening experience. With a stereo pairing, you can setup your Beoplay A9 to play the left and right channel for an even more immersive sound. Set up the stereo pairing through Google Home.
- Power consumption: Typical 23 watts, Standby 0.3 watts
- Power supply: Power cable
- Materials: Wood, Fabric, Aluminium and Plastic