- Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the nine dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Three tweeters create the crispest and clearest high-frequency response.
- Six mid-woofers give you the full range of sound effects and music from the left and right channels, and crisp, clear dialog from the center. Mid-woofers act together as a phased speaker array so what you hear matches what you see on screen.
- Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows PLAYBAR to speak DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Adjustable bass, treble, and loudness controls to customize your sound preferences.
- Autoplay setting lets you choose whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
Power & Networking
- Power supply:Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth:Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports:Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect PLAYBAR to a wired home network and bring standard Internet connectivity to other devices.
- Ethernet port:One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port provides the option to connect SUB to a wired home network.
- System requirements:TV with optical audio output. Broadband Internet in your home. Internet-connected TV not required.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the two dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports carefully tuned to enhance SUB performance.
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- Automatic equalization. Audio settings adjust to perfectly balance SUB and the paired Sonos speaker or component to optimize sound quality.
- Adjustable volume controls let you customize your sound.